About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, May 31, 2010
@ 9:42 AM

FGIM!! =.=
Monday BLUE~~~~~
Sian max.... !@#$^&#%#^@&

Anyway, yesterday's another late night.... OH MY GOSH~~
I REALLLLYYYY NEEEEED ALOT OF REST!!!!!!
Damn!


Reached home ard 4am on SUNDAY MORNING! (Saturday)
& plan to meet Qi ard 1pm BUT I woke up at 1pm!
So change to 2.30pm instead...
我真的好累好累啊!

Then we trained down to Dhoby Ghaut to look for Ting's bday present...
Ate my very late breakfast.... very early dinner.... LOL!
Then shopped around...
Left PS about 6pm...

Then head to Ikea to look for Bb....
Wait for him to knock offfff then get something from there...
Bus-ed back his place to put the stuff..
As we going to Kelly's grandma's wake.......

Reached the place & wait for Sab before going in....
Hmm, then when Sam reached, we started playing poker....
Till 1am plus...
Reached home 2am!!!

& I'm SO TIRED NOW!!!!
5hrs of slp everyday IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME!!! =.=



no words can express
my love for you