Sunday, May 09, 2010
@ 7:48 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!
THANKS MUM FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID,
EXCEPT FOR THOSE NAGGINESSSSS... =X
Well... Ytd spent the whole day out...
Out with my dear Ting...
Was suppose to buy her iPhone @ Compass Pt's SingTel.
We join the queue for quite a long time..
When it's our turn, the person checked her I/C.
& said,: "You have to be 21st year old to get another line,
those below 21st years old only can own 1 line.. You can come back 1 month later.... :) "
Then suddenly, our mind went blank..
then suddenly I said to her, : "Eh Ting, WE DONT HAVE to come SingTel right....
Starhub also can sign NEW line mah..." LOL!
So, we went to Starhub, BUT iPhone 3GS 16GB White is OOS.... =.=
In the end, we took bus to Tampines's Starhub to get her iPhone.. LOL!
But it was a great journey too.. because of the great company.. :)
Bought her phone and off we go to Ikea for a little shopping and dinner with Shili.
OMG! I love the Salmon Poach can?
I'm SO craving for it now!!! =X
Home sweeeeet home to Ting's place....
To help her with her phone & slacking....
TODAY?
Today is MOM'S DAY!
Brought mum to Compass Pt's Swensen...
Damn, the food taste like *yucks* NOT NICE!
But I still love their Ice Cream..
Esp Banana Split! :)
Then, we queue up @ SingTel again...
Wanted to recontract our home/internet/dad's phone's line......
& so, bought a phone for mum..
*First time new phone for her, not 2nd hand anymore!*
She's very very happy... :)
& we home sweeeet home~~
Oh no, it's Sunday today....
Work tmr.... =.=
Can't wait for my long & long weekends! Lalalala~
no words can express
my love for you