Saturday, May 29, 2010
@ 2:38 AM
Happy Vesak Day!!
Just got home from Bb's place.....
Mahjong whole night with the usual cliques...
This afternoon went Hougang Mall with Dear Ting...
She accompanied me to cut my fringe, in the end I chose to rebond it... =P
After our lunch @ LJS, we headed home alr...
Mahjong with mum awhile while waiting for Bb to knock off....
*OH man, dad got a iPhone... so I pass it to Bb... Weeeeeeeeetss~*
Bb got iPhone alr!!
Hooray!!! x 10000000000000000.............
But still, gotta wait till August for him to get his data plans... :(
Then, bus-ed to Bb's place nearby for dinner...
Then head to his place to LOOK AT DOGS!
Then LOOK AT BALLS (ERM FOOTBALL I MEAN) LOL!
Lastly, finally, MAHJONG~
Bb asked me: You like lost interest in mahjong alr is it?
Then I replied: I think so? 不怎么想打了。。。
*Maybe this is the reason whenever i play mj, i anyhow liao... Wahaha.. SIAN MAX...
I also dont know why suddenly I will lost interest in mj... Hmmm...
Home sweeeet Home ard 2am?
Tired!!!
no words can express
my love for you