The outcome not really nice..
Not up to her standard BECAUSE just before she starts her make up on me..
My bf (BIN) called her bf (APPLE) & say why let me (JOY) outside wait so long..
& I (JOY) just had only a few hours of sleep...
*SO IM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE THATS MY CARING BB*
BUT
*SHE'S ANGRY CUZ HER BF SCOLDED HER FOR THIS*
:(
& my face ended up this way... LOL!
So, she also dont have the mood to carry on the 2nd make up..
So we helped her to run off the studio..
Accompanied her home to put her stuffs then to mine..
Da jie is good enough to came and fetch me from my place,
then to CP to fetch Ting & Qi..
Then we heads over to the chalet.... :)

Done up the decoration... :)
Nice? =P

Bb's Grandma... :)

Oh this cake is yummy too..
Too yummy till I nom off the whole left oversss..
OMG!
I GONNA GAIN DONT KNOW HOW MUCH KG FOR THIS 5DAYS! =.=

The lucky birthday boy.....

This is really cute...
Go to my FB to see the conversation... LOL!

With his family... :)

The sisters of mine actually.. Wahahaha!!

Oh man, this game is great!!
I love this game!!
hahaha!!

All so excited about the game...

I love this photo...
Looked like F4... =P

With the birthday boy... :)
ON SUNDAY~
Mahjong whole day!!!

PK suggested BBQing... :)
Yummy foods again...... Oh my goshhh~~

THESE.... Mostly were drank by SAM CHENG!
Within 1hour~~
They played Big 2 5..
He keep on losing so he keep on drinking...
TILL....
HE
VOMIT
&
VOMIT
&
VOMIT...
My poor Bb, gotta clean up his mess for several times before he stop vomitting..
Both Sam & Kuay gotta work the following day..
But Sam vomit till 4plus then sleep..
SO poor thing...
Abt 6am Bb fetch them home to get change
(me? I already fall asleep on bed while Sam vomit the 4th time) LOL!
So I also got no idea sis came back and Bb fetch them home.. =.=
ON MONDAY~~
A very relaxing day....
Finally, woke up after 12pm! :)
But still, not enough sleep lah! :(
Had a little chit chat with my Bb Bb...
Then slack awhile waiting for sis & pk to wake up...
Then pk drove us out to Changi Village for lunchie...
Then they head home...
Me & Bb slowly scroll back to the chalet... :)
Bathe & waits for the usual cliques to arrive then starts again!
MAHJONG AGAIN! :)
Bb ordered Pizza for us... Yay!!

That's the end of the 5d4n chalet....
Kinda sad...
Had lots of fun there.....
Except Saturday, A very Busy day... :(
Next birthday celebration!
GAN KHAI THENG! :)
Okay, I gonna go prepare & head out with Bb alr! :)
Gonna surprise him with his Gucci Wallet ltr...
AWWW I spent TOO much this month.... :(