Saturday, May 15, 2010
@ 1:55 PM
It's our Ladies Night last night at PowerHouse.. :)
I had a great company and I had a great night..
PowerHouse isn't great anymore..
The songs are bad, the crowd are bad, the bouncer are badly bad..
Damn! I shall hit Zouk the next time alr.. =.=
But nevertheless St James is a still-can-go place lah BECAUSE I HAVE FREE ENTRY! :)
Anw, I somehow, still love PowerHouse.. =P

All the ladies...
Photographer never wait for "xiao ma yi" to get ready.. Aiyoooo...

All the EX-MISSHA...
少了Rui Xian 了啦...... =P

It's my first time went to club with Dy...
Had lots of fun over there... :)

Hmm.. Bf's best friend's gf... =P
Brought her along because her bf & my bf went out tgt!

Our just promoted MUMMY! :)

My babes, Gina Boey & Angie Lock!

It wont be great w/o having great companies..
I had lots & lots & lots of fun last night with them..
Okay lah, I admit, I'm kinda crazy last night..
Angie Lock & Dy said I can dance non-stop regardless of what music.. LOL!
BUT~ Main thing is because I'm keeping everyone high throughout! :)

She's having her 2nd Maternity leave....
新一代妈妈。。

I still remember exactly 2 years ago, the same date..
We went to PowerHouse together..
BUT no one knows, the next day ALL of them (MISSHA'S)
Been transferred out, SO, All my crazy-fun-mates all left Vivo City....
Damn! Just had fun today the next day all gone liao...
BUT, 1 year ltr, I also left Vivo liao... Wahahaha!
Now, Vivo to me is like more faraway...
No more Harbourfront Station to me alr! =X

Darl Dy..... :)
That's end my craziest night...
I love clubs! Oopps! =X
no words can express
my love for you