Monday, June 21, 2010
@ 9:58 AM
Happy Sunday!Watched finish 谈情说案 ep 15 (From what Funshion has la)
Can't wait for the next episode alr....
VERY NICE SHOW!
I think I like HK Drama's that rich family,dont allow their son or daughter to date a poor bf/gf...It's so heartbroken,but I love it when the couple tried to be together no matter what! Wahaha... :)I delayed the time to meet Bb..
Because I haven finish watching it... =X
Left home at about 6pm...
& initially we going somewhere around our estate for slacking with the usuals...
(So, I was wearing a Tee & jeans shorts & Roxy slipper)
BUT, last min plan; when everybody's out,
We going town with PK & Sis....
BUT,
all wearing the same, so I dont mind..... =XHohohoo~~ Love the big group we have......Anw, we trained down to town ytd!Not taking a car, sometimes is good....Esp with many lovely friends & my Bb Bb!.... A very fun & excited trip......Had our late dinner at Sakura International Buffet...
I think after a few foods into my stomach, I started to get desserts alr...
*jian fei-ing* LOL!After dinner, heads down to 神话 @ ParkLane..
Awww, walked alot alot ytd....From Orchard MRT to Lucky Plaza,then to Dhoby Ghaut for dinner,then after that to Parklane......Anw, damn long nvr go Parklane's le... About one year alr.... :)Karaoke & Drinking is our love~~ hoohoo~~
& Home Sweeeet Home at about 2am plus...
ALL OF US working morning the next day..
Esp bb, needa wake up at 6.30am... (Where I used to be waking up) =X
Now, waking up @ 7.30am for me!! Yay!! :))
no words can express
my love for you