Saturday, June 05, 2010
@ 11:10 PM
It's my lovely day today...BECAUSE, I rest alot!!
BUT I work alot tooo!!
I've doneeee housework today!!
Cleared my rubbish..
Clean up my table...
Pack my stuffs!!
For this past 1 month I've been heading out like everyday!!
*Okay, I think for this half year, I've beeeeeen heading out everyday!*
I really miss those times going home after work.....
I shall do something on this alr...
I'm getting more & more tired recently...
& I really feeeeel like meeting my Bb more often....
I know I've neglected you for some time alr.... So sorry Bb...... :(
SIAN MAX when I received Bb's call this afternoon...
HE CALLED & TELL ME HE OFF ON TUESDAY & THURSDAY!!!!!
WTF WITH THAT STUPID FCUKING IKEA?
HIS OFF DAYS SHOULD BE 1 WEEKDAY & 1 WEEKENDS!
2 FCUKING WEEEEEK ALR.
2 FCUKING WEEEEEEK NO WEEKENDS OFF ALR!!!
Worst still, ALL AFTERNOON SHIFT ON WEEKENDS!!!
NBCB!
Then I feel damn guilty when I got a appointment alr on his off days!
Hais....... SHIT THAT FCUKING IKEA!
But shouldnt I be happy?
I can have my own sweeeet time @ home... Wahaha.. Oopps~~
Nevermind, I will still make time for you, my Bb de... :)
&& meaning I shall have my weeeekends well spend again! LIKE TODAY! :)
& yes, I finally have a weekend time with dear Karie alr! :)
no words can express
my love for you