Friday, June 25, 2010
@ 11:48 PM
It's my lovely Friday! :)
Totally on a Friday knock off mood during morning time..
& I got nothing much to do alr,
as I've finish my work,
so I facebook`ing till nothing to do..
SO BORING! =.=
*I know you all must be envy me!* Wahaha! Just kidding... :)
Anw, I don't like the feeling of nothing to do..
So, after lunch, I made myself busy,
busy with doing some accounts stuffs;
like issue cheques & payment voucher etc...
&&& time past so fast....
& it's 放工咯!
Trained down to find Pei Pei while waiting for Dy..

Head over to FarEast for Yakun as our dinner..
& shopped around...
Dy was anxiously looking for a new pair of sandal...
In the end, I bought a new belt for Rach's R.O.M day's dress first...
& finally she bought a new sandal,
then we head over to Ion Orchard for COFFEE BEAN!!
Lalalala ~ Home sweeeet Home then...
Love to be homey! Yay! :)
Going to watch my BF's drama liao...
BYE!
& i
Love weeeeekends!
no words can express
my love for you