Saturday, June 12, 2010
@ 12:26 PM
TGIF!!
& it's a steamboat night! :)
It was my first time travelling to Bugis from my workplace...
From my workplace opposite,
took a bus for 10-15mins can reach alr!
Damn cool.. I can pop by there anytime! LOL!
Sat down at a place waiting for Kelly...
Was playing game all the way,
she reach alr, was standing beside me but I din realise until she laugh out..
LOL!
Walked around and went to MOS Burger for a drink,
while waiting for Mel & Qiya... :)

Very long since I had steamboat alr... Hoohoo~
It's SO nice...
BUT, I'm jian fei`ing now...
SO i'm trying to eat less.... :(
I not really had the meat....
But just one small piece of chicken meat.... hoohoo~
BUT THEY DONT BELIEVE ME....
HAIS...... SO SAD!!! :(
It'd been one month since I start my diet plan le la........
我不是以前的大胃王了!:(





After dinner,
we heads opposite for dessert! :)

Then to opposite again for some camwhoring! :)

After that, Daniel (Mel's bf) came to fetch us home....
&& HOME SWEEET HOME! :))
no words can express
my love for you