Saturday, July 24, 2010
@ 11:02 AM
Happy Saturday Sha la la la laa~~
VERY BUSY DAY ytd @ work..
Pioneer Project will launch this weekends,
so MORE busy I gonna be in...
Might have to stayed back for OT sometimes I guess..
SIAN!!
But, nevertheless, though I was late due to OT..
I'm so happy to meet up with my Pipis...
Like always, I will chiong down asap!! :)
It's was our lovely photo-taking Friday night @ MBS!
(Okay, we nvr went in MBS actually, just the bridge only,
we took about 1hr to finish is cum U-turn back)
This is what we planned on Thursday night..
Leggings & colourful day..
That will be impossible for me & Ting to go COLOURFUL la..
SO, instead, we planned to wear different colour.. =D
Had MacDonalds for our dinner because we wanna try the new nuggets!
&&& we just spent $16.20 for this big meal!
*Because the person return us more than what we should get back* Hohoho~ =X

Our first time there, many people; like us, also taking photos everywhere!

& there is this nice couple,
helped us to take a nice photo of us.... :)

& we took alot alot photos that night..
& we even plan to have more soon! :)

They are always my happy pie...
LOVE them! :)

After walking through the bridge,
we went back to MSQ for SWENSEN'S ICE CREAM!!
YUMMY YUMMY!!!

Qi brought along her Paroloid (Don't know how to spell la)
SO, we played with it...
BUT when I was taking photos for them,
I accidentely tripped & click on the shot button & I wasted away one film..
THEN,
they insist a DA TOU'S shot,
I aimed like always in Digital Camera,
BUT THE OUTCOME IS ;
MOUTH ONLY! =.=
FAILED!
& we HOME sweeeeeeet HOME aftermath.....
Alight at Serangoon MRT station,
wanted to hail for cabs BUT,
I JUST REALISE,
SOME Cab Driver really DONT KNW what is TAXI-STAND.
They fetched those people hailing AFTER Taxi Stand,
NOT BEFORE...
IF it's BEFORE a Taxi Stand,
WE UNDERSTAND,
BUT
THIS PARTICULAR ONES,
FETCHED SOMEONE WHO HAIL RIGHT BEHIND A TAXI STAND!
& THIS UNCLE STOPPED & LET HER IN!
HELLO, WTH is this? =.=
no words can express
my love for you