Saturday, July 10, 2010
@ 11:51 PM
Ytd night was spend at my place mahjong`ing..
we very very long nvr touch mahjong tgt le,
so all of us decide to come my place for a round... :)
Played till about 1am?
then they headed back...
I knock out at 2am..
Woke up at 8am, because my aunt came out from Malaysia!
Damn, so ma fan one lor! =.=
Prepared & quickly head out to meet my cousin at town..
She's late again! hah, forever one.. =X
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SELINA!
(Okay, a belated ones)

On train, saw a few primary school mates,
but i think they dont regconise me alr,
so i nvr smile to them! hahaha! =X
Halfway down, cousin text me that she'll be late,
so I went over to get her bday pressie first..
Initially wanted to buy ytd after work,
but Bb came down to fetch me,
I too happy till forget le.. =X

Met her @ Orchard Station..
While waiting, saw Clement & Feng Wei...
Chit chat awhile before Selina reached...
So we head off to ToastBox for toastbread!!
Suddenly very craving for this... :)

Then we walked around Wisma & Taka,
too many people, too crowded!
so pek chek! =.=
We settle down at a place outside taka for a rest,
and sat there chit chatting...
Then head over to Cine for a little shopping again
& Swensen Ice Cream! :)
Oh man, saw a few very very nice jumper!
I'm gonna get them ALL next month!!!! Wahahaha!!
I started to like jumper more more more!
Like today, I cant find any nice top to go with my long skirt,
& so I used 2hrs to prepare to go out!
Suddenly I realise, I bought a jumper last month!
Heh, save my energy! :)

After Swensen, we head over to 313 for a little shopping too..
While at the ladies camwhoring,
saw Mel & her friend..
Oh my! So paiseh!
Wonder they got saw me camwhoring? =P
Shopped till 10plus then head home liao..
she's staying at ulu-sembawang,
abit not fang xin for her to return home late..
But lucky, it's her dad(which is my uncle)off day,
so she will get his dad to come out fetch her... :)

Hoohoo~~ A photo of me....
Actually I camwhore alot alot today!
But i'm not going to post all out! :)
Okay, it's 12mn alr, & I damn tired alr...
Gonna tuck into my lovely bed alr!
Goodnight peeeps! :)
no words can express
my love for you