Saturday, August 07, 2010
@ 10:50 PM
At Bb's place now...
He keep complaining I seldom go his place liao..
Wow even aunty(his mum) also said that..
But I feel that I gt always go leh... =.=Ytd after work went to Compass Point to meet Ting, Biling, Shili & Koon Xian..
To celebrate Shi Li's 21st Birthday @ Punggol Marina Country Club..
Had Sakura's buffet!! :)
After our very full dinner,
shuttle bus back to Compass Point to meet up with the rest of their cliques..
Home sweeet Home ard 2am...
Hooray to long weekends~~~~ :)This early afternoon went Paya Lebar with my mum to meet my Aunt..
Then heads to Bugis for a little lunch..
Then to Clarke Quay for awhile & off to Hg to meet Bb..
But I decided to get my hair done before meeting him..
So I went to the salon & had my hair color done...
& Bb came down to fetch me to his place... :)
& now, nua`ing here.....
no words can express
my love for you