About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, August 16, 2010
@ 10:35 AM

Good Morning everybody~~
It's bloody Monday today.....
It's bloody blue today.....
GRRR~~~
Why why why?
Why weekends always pass SO fast?! =.=

Okay, come eat snake awhile so I come update my dead blog....


Thursday after work, met Ting at Kovan and off for our Crab Feast!!
Yummy yummy~~
Then after eating, we walked from Kovan to Hg!!
Then meet Qi there for 龟苓膏 & some chillax!!

THEN,
that Qi hor, so scared to go home when it's late at night leh....
SO, she psycho us to take cabby home!! (& send her back first)
*Who ask her stay so ulu-malu place* =.=

Friday the 13th
Had a sweet lunch with Ting
(SO sweet of her coming down to accompany me for lunch)
After work, chiong-ed down to AMK Hub to meet Qi...
*Ting went off to meet her friends first then come back meet us*
Walked ard and bought myself a cardigan & freshlook contact lens!

Then while waiting we went to Mcd because Qi brought along her lappy..
BUT cant connect to internet though,sigh~
Had our dinner there instead of my pratasss~~ Aww...

After Ting came back from town,
we walked around AMK Hub before settling down for chit chats~~
Had Sweet talk instead of Koi this time... :(

THEN,
That Qi ah, again she psycho us to take cabby home lor... LOL!!

Saturday the 14th
Nua-ing at home watching drama doing nothing...
Then prepare a little gift for Bb on our anniversary....
Wow, 一转眼,时间就过得那么快,从一点就做到六点了!
Faster cleared my stuffs and off to prepare to go out le...

Met Bb at Hg Plaza then we heads for our dinner then went off to meet
xiao fei & Rui Ting to PS for movie time!!
A little joke of the day(night) *Shall not say it here then* =P
Watched Phua Chu Kang... Kinda funny & lame la... =.=

Sunday the 15th
Happy monthsary baby! :)
3years 10months alr!!
2 more months to our 4years loh!! :)

Brought mummy to Hougang for 805 Western! *yummy*
then shopped around then went to eat 龟苓膏..... :)
HOMESWEETHOME aftermath..

Pack & Clean my room for the whole afternoon...
Then Bb came up because he brought Durians for me!!! *loves*
Then we went down for our dinner.... :)

Awaiting for next weekends now!!
21st Aug (the whole day) is our Primary School Gathering...
Dinner @ Taka's Seoul Garden (Group 1) - I also dont know got who lor..
After that, will go Changi Biggin Hill for another classmate 21st Bday Celebration! (Group 2)
Gonna be busy busy~~



no words can express
my love for you