About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, August 22, 2010
@ 11:47 AM

A very busy Saturday...
A thousand years meeeet up with Primary School Mates.. x2
Why x2 because 2 primary school gathering on the same day same timing!

SO,
I went for the early one with my brother and QS to Taka's Seoul Garden...
Wow, I can see so many unfamiliar faces & alot of used-to-be familiar faces!!
& what?! Most of them are MARRIED and some with kids on the way!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, some missing faces were at other tables..... =.=


Then a few of us cabbed to Changi Aloha for another Primary School mates 21st Bday..
All my primary school mates... :)
I found out that this polaroid,(I still dont know how to spell & lazy to check it out)
is kinda popular now!!
Esp from TOH XIU QI~~
Okay, maybe I shall borrow from Qi for my bday? Wahahaa!!
She's Vivian...
One of my BFF from SKPS...
We used to be very close..
Always went to her place to slack..
Because she have a very nice house! :)
Okay, this one, my heartless brother. :)
FYI, He's bending down and I'M TIP TOE`ING ok! =.=
He's damn tall la! I regret not wearing a heels instead...
& Xiang Kuan! The Birthday Boy! :)

Oh okay and I just realise,
I'm kinda popular in drinking Koi and mahjonging!!
All of them see me and say
"Today nvr drink Koi ah?"

Then when I see next door people playing mahjong,
one of them said,
"You want play mahjong huh"

Then total add up,
they said I always crave for Koi and mahjong~~ Hoohoo~~

All of us were playing a very addictive game called "Monopoly Deal"
Damn nice can!!! Though I'm still very unfamiliar with this game..
BUT DAMN FUN!! DAMN ADDICTIVE!!! =X
Countless of 21st Bday this year...
WHEN CAN THIS ENDS HUH?!
OKAY, ANOTHER 4MONTHS AND IT GONNA BE OVER!!!
At least, for the next few years not so many 21st bday alr.. Wahaha!! =X


After the gathering, cabbed back with few of them...
Chionged down to meet Bb aftermath... :))



no words can express
my love for you