About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, August 29, 2010
@ 9:51 PM

Ytd was a very busy day for me..
Watched my HK Drama till late but gotta wake up early cuz;
had a appointment for Facials...

Rushed home to get myself prepared for the night!

&&& it's

Rebel Night with the Awesome
@ Rebel Boutique Club! :)
Had a few funny games before the party starts..
BECAUSE WE ARE THE FIRST TO REACH THERE.
My bff & clubbing khakis... :)
My brother and soon to be clubbing khakis too? =X
My primary school mate..
1 new friend from Korea... LOL!
That's what Dai keep emphasizing about when we met up..
Primary School Mates..
at first when we get into the club, it's damn cold
because we are the first to get into there..
& after that when there's many people, it's damn hot!!
LOOK AT MY HAIR!
One down... Oopps~
Okay, I just realise, he's always with this reaction when taking photos!
After squeezing out of the club,
found a place for us to sit down and relax..
MY leg damn hurt.. very SUAN! =X

Oh & I just realize,
this is the first time, my face isn't red after drinking SO MUCH!
That's great I guess because my face's always turns red after a few sip..
THIS IS GREAT MAN!

It's damn awesome awesome awesome last night..
Why I keep repeat this word?
BECAUSE
thats what I kept heard ytd from all of them!!
&& they are all AWESOME TTM!

Our next clubbing sesssion will be soooooonnn !!!

Went Compass Point with mum this early afternoon ;
for lunch and we bought a new Sofa Set! :)
Will be arriving in S'pore & my house on 20th Sept...
Cant wait for my new sofa after 10years?? =.=

& now, just got back from Rivervale Plaza..
Accompany dad to see doctor as his eyes is swollen & half of his face cant move..
Me and mum kinda worried so we bring him to see doc just now..

Phew~~ Lucky it isn't stroke...
Thanks god! :)

Continue watching my HK drama now..
&&& WORK TMR!! WTF!!!



no words can express
my love for you